As our resources grow over the coming years, we plan to
- Expand our reach to train more girls in more villages
- Distribute the book (INSERT BOOK NAME) to schools we visit, and to others we cannot yet visit with our full educational program.
- Distribute more sanitary products to rural girls in need, while exploring options for the distribution of environmentally friendly reusable pads.
- Develop a curriculum to teach low-income girls and women how to sew their own safe, effective washable pads
- We would eventually like to create and deliver educational sessions designed for boys, since that can help to reduce taboos around the subject within society.